According to the World Health Organization, anemia affects 24.8% of the world’s population, and this is 1.62 billion people.
Biofez is a combination of new generation iron, folic acid and zinc, which stimulates blood formation
Anemia – is a condition in which the content of functionally complete red cells (erythrocytes) is reduced in the blood. The most common cause of all anemia is iron deficiency. The indicator of anemia is a decrease in the concentration of hemoglobin.
Hemoglobin is an iron-containing red blood cell pigment, which gives the blood red color and takes part in the transfer of oxygen molecules to the organs and tissues of the body.
To form hemoglobin, the following conditions are necessary:
- Sufficient iron content in consumed food
- The presence of animal protein in food
- Normal absorption of iron in the stomach and small intestine
- A special role for the formation of erythrocytes in the bone marrow of a person is the presence of folic acid
- Absence of pathology in the system of blood formation (hereditary and acquired blood diseases)
The norm of hemoglobin in the blood:
For men 130 – 160 g / l of blood
For women 120 – 140 g / l
For pregnant women, the lower limit of the norm is 110-140 g / l
Disease is one of the signs of which is decreased hemoglobin:
- Chronic post-hemorrhagic iron-deficiency anemia (various blood loss)
- Alimentary iron deficiency anemia (lack of iron in food)
- Iron deficiency anemia with increased iron consumption (pregnancy, lactation, growth and maturation period)
- Conditions in which the absorption of iron in the digestive tract is impaired:
- chronic atrophic gastritis
- chronic enteritis
- postresection iron deficiency anemia (with removal of part of the stomach or small intestine)
- Diseases associated with a violation in the human immune system, which are characterized by the formation of immune complexes with the participation of erythrocytes, resulting in premature death of erythrocytes (glomerulonephritis, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus erythematosus, etc.)
- With long-term infectious diseases, a decrease in hemoglobin
Symptoms of iron deficiency anemia:
- Pale skin and mucous membranes
- General weakness and fatigue
- Weakness of muscles, hypotension
- Propensity to fainting
- Excitement or depression
- Headache, tinnitus
- Dryness of skin and mucous membranes, difficulty swallowing
- Hair loss, nail changes
- Change of taste
- Tachycardia, dyspnea
- Predisposition to infections
The risk factors for the development of anemia include:
- Unbalanced nutrition
- Diseases of the stomach and intestines
- Menstruation (in women, the risk of anemia is higher than that of men because of menstrual blood loss)
- Pregnancy (in pregnancy there is a risk of developing iron deficiency anemia, since iron is used for the synthesis of hemoglobin in the mother and child)
- The presence of anemia in the immediate family
Diagnosis of anemia is based solely on the results of blood tests.
Iron deficiency anemia is detected in 40-50% of women of reproductive age
How to treat iron deficiency
Combating iron deficiency anemia is carried out in several directions, which include: elimination of the cause of the scarcity, the establishment of proper nutrition, the use of iron preparations.
Biofez is a new iron supplement among iron-containing complexes
Do not forget that the doctor, as well as the diagnostics, should deal with all kinds of anemia.