Biofez – is a unique combination of new generation iron, folic acid and zinc, which stimulates the formation of blood. It contains Carbonyl Iron, Folic acid and Zinc.
Biofez – is a new generation iron among the iron complexes in Ukraine
What’s new in Biofez?
- Biofez –contains Carbonyl iron, which has a number of advantages than conventional Iron preparation. Carbonyl iron contains a high percentage of elemental iron -up to 98%, while ferrous sulphate contains 20% and iron gluconate only 12%. In addition, carbonyl iron is only absorbed at the rate that gastric acid is produced, since gastric acid is required to make carbonyl iron soluble. This means that carbonyl iron enters to the system gradually than other types of iron which dissolve rapidly. This gradually dissolving make carbonyl iron less adverse effects on the gastrointestinal tract (such as constipation and diarrhea).
- “Biofez” prepared by pellets granules containing in empty hard gelatin capsule which also dissolve by influence of gastric acid.
- Active ingredients are released and absorbed gradually, which also helps to prevent the side effects associated with the iron intake.
- Combination of iron with folic acid and zinc is recommended by UNICEF to women during pregnancy for the prevention of deficiency of these substances.
- Biofez – Nutrition Supplement manufactured by “Jayson Pharmaceuticals ltd” a leading pharmaceutical company in Bangladesh .The Company was established in 1956. For almost 6 decades “Jayson Pharmaceuticals Ltd” manufacturing various dosage forms : Tablets, Capsule, Suspension, Oral Liquid, Topical Liquid, drops for nasal, Eye and Ear, Injections and semi-solid , Dry mixture for suspension / syrup. All of the products are manufactured by State of Art facilities and according in the light of cGMP / WHO and Quality Management System certified by ISO 9001:2015.
Biofez – Nutrition Supplement Overview
Iron is one of the priority microelements of the human body. It takes part in to the redox reactions, blood formation and breathing.
Despite the general awareness of the existence of iron deficiency anemia, few of us know why iron is an essential mineral for our body.
Iron is absolutely irreplaceable material for the generating energy of our body. The fact that iron helps transport oxygen from the lungs to the muscles and other organs. When arise iron deficiency, oxygen get more difficulties to reach to destinations, and as a result appearing drowsiness, irritability and fatigue. Here’s another sign of iron deficiency, which is not necessarily the clinical picture and is not anemic, but significantly reduces the quality of life.
Without iron, hemoglobin production is simply impossible, and hemoglobin is the main transporter of nutrients to cells throughout the body. Infringement of synthesis of hemoglobin due to iron deficiency called anemia.
Iron along with other minerals and vitamins, provides the functions of the body’s natural protection against the negative influence of the environment.
Iron is essential for normal brain development. In children and adults helps improve the ability to analyze and remember new information.
It is known that a sufficient amount of iron is a major factor of body temperature regulation.
This mineral is essential for the development of their thyroid gland hormones, and therefore important to maintain a balance in the hormonal background of the organism.
Iron, along with other minerals and vitamins, normal rhythm provides metabolism. It’s deficiency can lead to metabolic disorders, and to the emergence of excess weight.
Symptoms of iron deficiency:
- Drowsiness, unwillingness to do anything
- The constant feeling of tiredness and fatigue, the desire to spend time in bed
- Less immunity, frequent colds and runny nose
- Difficulty to get concentration to solve daily issues
- Hair loss
- Brittle Nails
- Dry skin, cracked lips
- Cold feet and hands
- A sense of lack of air
If not pay attention to the above symptoms, then after some time, people use to feel symptoms of iron deficiency anemia.
Sources of iron
Meat and fish products containing iron:
- offal – liver, kidneys;
- red meat – beef, lamb, veal, rabbit;
Vegetable products containing iron:
- legumes – soybeans, lentils, peas, beans;
- cereals – buckwheat, oatmeal, barley;
- sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds and sunflower;
- nuts – hazelnuts, almonds, peanuts;
- dried fruits – dried rose hips, dried apples, dried apricots, raisins, prunes, dates;
- fruits – fresh rose hips, apple, dogwood, persimmon, black currant;
- vegetables – beets, Brussels sprouts and cauliflower, celery, dill, parsley, garlic.
A lot of foods rich in iron and it seems that it is easy to get the right amount of iron, not counting how much of this mineral in each serving. However, things are not so simple, due to the fact that not all iron absorbed. At the end, it turns out that anemia affects a few, but most of us live, unaware that just a little more iron needs to improve the health and to gain a huge energy.
Folic acid (vit.B9)
20 to 100% of the population suffers folic acid deficiency. However, they may not even suspect that they have a similar problem, and couldn’t imagine what it is for them fraught. Vitamin B9 (known as folic acid) – one of the most essential for human body.
Folic acid is a water-soluble form of vitamin B9. Usually folic acid prescribed for women who planning to conceive. This vitamin is also prescribed in the first month of pregnancy, it is extremely important for the proper development of the fetus. In addition, the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends a dosage of 0.4 mg (400 mcg) of folic acid for all women of reproductive age on a daily basis.
Folic acid in human body
Few of us know that folic acid is involved in the formation of deoxyribonucleic acid, or DNA, which provides storage and transmission from generation to generation, the genetic information.
- Folic acid is used to treat and prevent blood deficiency.
- Folic acid is prescribed to pregnant women, as lack of it carries the risk of abortion and the development of serious illnesses in children.
- A sufficient amount of folic acid every day extends clarity of mind ,keeps longer good vision and hearing in old age.
- Vitamin B9 necessary for an organism to form new cells, including skin, nails and hair.
- Folic acid, together with other B vitamins necessary to maintain a healthy heart and blood vessels, nervous system.
- Vitamin B9 is essential for the synthesis of amino acids, serotonin, noradrenaline.
- Reduces the amount of the amino acid homocysteine, which promotes the formation of atherosclerotic plaques in blood vessels, as well as a negative impact on the course of kidney disease.
- Folic acid reduces the manifestation of symptoms of the disease called vitiligo.
Symptoms of a lack of vitamin B9:
- A slowdown in growth, mental retardation, dementia, memory problems;
- Irregularities in the digestive tract: loss of appetite, nausea, diarrhea;
- Weight loss, anorexia development;
- Acceleration of the aging process: gray hair, wrinkles and other;
- Hair loss;
- General weakness, fatigue;
- Headaches, sore tongue;
- Depression, aggression, nervousness, anxiety, paranoia, mania, mood swings, insomnia;
- During pregnancy, premature birth;
- Skin diseases: psoriasis, eczema, vitiligo, acne.
Vitamin B9 contains in food
It is indispensable for the human body, a substance found in many of these foods:
Spinach, lettuce, parsley, dill, green onion, greens of many vegetables, cabbage, leeks and horseradish .Folievaya acid is also found in the leaves of black currant, raspberry, lime and yarrow, dandelion and plantain, in mint, nettle.
Make sure to have at your table the following products: beets, beans, peas, carrots, pumpkins, cucumbers and mushrooms. Among the leaders of nuts containing folic acid: walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts and peanuts. If we talk about the foods of animal origin, it’s: fish (tuna, salmon), liver, meat and dairy products.
When heat-treated foods may lose up to 90% of vitamin B9, which is part of the crude products. For example, when frying meat collapses to 95% of vitamin B9, in the cooking of meat and vegetable products – from 70 to 90%, while egg cooking – about half. It is very important to watch your diet and avoid deficiency of this essential vitamin.
One of the most important minerals for the human body is zinc, which has beneficial effects on the body of men and women, it helps to activate various cellular processes, provides the harmony of the nervous system and improves the reproductive function.
Zinc is a part of over 300 enzymes and hormones, without the normal operation which is difficult to maintain vital energy.
Zinc is essential for cell renewal, and actively promote the synthesis of proteins. Through these processes zinc are more active zinc involved in collagen formation, reduces the appearance of allergic reactions, eliminating dryness.
The element has a direct impact on the viability of male sex, as it provides sufficient testosterone. This male hormone responsible for sex drive, strength and power of the body. With its lack of developing adenoma, prostate and other diseases. When zinc deficiency can appear impotence, increased risk of prostate disease, leading to infertility and the development of serious complications.
The undeniable benefits of zinc during pregnancy and fetal safety. Its deficiency can cause infertility, and a deficiency of this element in the future of baby lead to defects and other serious pathologies.
Useful to prevent eye diseases. It takes an active part in the biochemical processes; it helps to absorb vitamin A, to prevent diseases such as cataracts and blepharitis.
Zinc stimulates the brain and is responsible for maintaining a strong memory, is an active promoter of sensory impulses, improves mental abilities, relieves drowsiness and apathy.
Improve the sentiment. Zinc rescues from depression, especially in autumn and winter when the lack of vitamins leads to a weakening of the immune system. Element improves the blood circulation in the brain center, relieves stress.
It highlights the hormone of happiness, which can alleviate the condition of women during menstruation.
To control blood sugar levels, people with diabetes need to be especially zinc. A mineral is a component of the pancreatic hormone, protects against complications of diabetes.
Useful for healthy skin, hair and nails. It improves the structure of hair, indicated for brittle nails, locks loss, peeling skin. It helps actively combat dandruff.
The symptoms of zinc deficiency
- Increased dryness of the skin, appearance of rashes, small inflammations;
- impaired wound healing – scratches, cuts, abrasions or more serious damage;
- The emergence of non-healing wounds on the mucous membranes;
- increased hair loss, baldness, changes in pigmentation of hair;
- appearance of white stripes on the nails;
- increased susceptibility to infections;
- damage to eyes – lacrimation, edema, cataract;
- reduction and loss of appetite, worsening the perception of taste and smell;
- slowing of growth in children;
- neurological disorders – decreased attention and concentration, memory loss, irritability, drowsiness, changes in speech;
- premature and obstructed labor;
Products containing zinc
Foods richest in zinc, it is, primarily, seafood, meat and poultry. Many of the trace element is also found in soybean and cheese. Beets, raspberries, garlic, ginger, pumpkin seeds, oranges and tomatoes – are plant foods that contain zinc.
During the active sports, increase demand of zinc intake. Remember that foods rich in zinc, should be present in your daily diet to ensure the normal functioning of the body.